YOU CAN APPLY FOR OMAN E-VISA IF:
- You are a citizen of one of the 66 eligible countries
- Your intended length of stay in Oman is not more than 30 days.
- If you overstay, there is a fine of OMR 10 000 (approx. $26) for each day of overstay
- Your passport must be valid at least 6 months upon arrival in Oman
- You must have a valid hotel reservation in Oman
- You must hold a return ticket
- Your visit to the Sultanate of Oman must be no later than six (6) months following visa approval
Oman e-visa is a mandatory requirement to visit the country however final decision about granting the entry is made by the Royal Oman Police Officer at the port of entry.